I Still Have No Pillow...

 The Queen Bee (my mom) was busy this weekend with both of her Busy Bees off playing.
Just last night, I was thinking how I could use some more pillows on my couch.  I only have one.  And every single one of these would look good on my couch.  But they are all available at Bee Angels.
That's kind of like the electrician who has wires hanging from his ceiling or the mechanic with a car that doesn't run...
 I dropped off a back seat full of new stuff during my lunch break.
While the Queen Bee crafted, I went thrifting in Arlington just long enough to have time to clean up and fix up some finds for you...some of them anyways.
Here's a peek at some of the Bee Handmade items, but you'll have to visit to check out my finds.  I didn't have time to take pictures.  My honey wanted to watch a movie...even though the Busy Bee could have kept on being busy, it was time to quit buzzing around :)

Comments

Popular Posts