Don't Bee Board...

 We are list makers at our house.
It seems if we don't have a list, we just don't accomplish much.
We have an ongoing grocery list.  Use a can of green beans for dinner?  Green beans goes on the list.
We also have a to-do list of items to finish up our big house project.
My honey has numerous lists to keep him on track for his new business.
Lists lying around all over the place can kind of make a neat freak like me grumpy.
Beat the grumps and make your lists (or magazine clippings, recipes, photos...) look stylish with a Bee Handmade memo board! 
Tack up your lists to keep them from looking tacky :)
I also just dropped off a box full of old bottles, jars and serving pieces.
It's probably just me, but this is my favorite way to add interest to my home.
It might be an addiction now that I think about it.
 Almost every room in our home has some type of old bottle or jar...
For a peek at posts with proof,
Click here, here, or here

I hope you're enjoying your summer and staying cool!

Comments

Popular Posts