Bee Organized...

This thingy ma bob got a little makeover.  I forgot to take a before picture but just imagine this a little less cute and there you have it.  What is it exactly?  I'm not sure.  Your mom would probably put a fern in it and hang it on the wall...
Which would surely look lovely but I think it would make a nice organizer.  Cutesy up your closet and organize at the same time.
Or add more interest and organize your hobby or craft room. 
(You'll have to use your imagination a little with my pictures since it's kind of hard to show the full effect without nailing this thing to the wall...you're welcome honey.)
So there are a few ideas for ya...what would you use it for?
Stuffing it full of wine corks might be cool...

The Queen Bee has also been busy making more memo boards...they have been quite popular.
This one is my favorite.  On the back of the frame there is writing telling to who it was given from a certain Sunday school class in 1917!  Yes, it took a lot of will power to not keep this for myself.  I have a weakness for that kind of thing...

If it doesn't sell, isn't that a sign that it is meant for me?
I think so.

Comments

Popular Posts