We Bee Gettin' Ready...

I know...the title is goofy-the fumes from the paint and sawdust must be getting to me, or I'm just goofy?!? Thought I would give the Bee Angels Buddies a peek at the progress. The elevator wall is painted and the sign is hung. I am so happy with how it looks. Thanks to everyone who helped, especially my dad. I am so blessed to have him.
And the furniture is ready to go too! Thanks dad and honey for painting and painting and painting. Thanks to my honey for his "moral support" while I sanded and distressed away. And thanks mom for running errands to get more paint, for the furniture donations, and just for always being my biggest supporter in whatever I am getting into at the moment.

Moving day is still set for Saturday...weather permitting. The trailer will be loaded and waiting.

Comments

Popular Posts