Bee Busy...

Well, the Queen and I have been busy bees trying to get things ready for the move to the other side of the elevator. Let's just say the weather has not been very cooperative but our hard heads have still been doing what we can. Last night, when I got home from volunteering, the Queen had a priming station set up on the King's trailer...some of the pieces are faux wood (ok, ok, it's fake! But it was free...) so it's been a little challenging. I did some research online and am hoping the chosen method works to make the fake look closer to fab. Now we really just need a nice weather day so we can work on this outside!
I started this smaller project inside earlier this week. I will rough it up and apply a furniture wax paste and this one will bee ready to go!

Comments

Popular Posts