Bee Scenic

Here are a few pictures of Bee Angels' new location. I am really pleased with how it all fell into place. It was somewhat challenging to get good pictures (especially since my "low battery" icon was flashing and made me feel rushed) but I think these give you a good idea and will make you want to buzz over for a visit! Susan's All-Natural Soaps & More
Bee Angels bath products sold exclusively at The Shops

Poo~Pourri
(My supply is low but I placed an order so will restock soon and will also be adding two more of their lines!)
Lady Primrose-Tryst
You can kind of see Royal Extract to the left...
Lady Primrose
Celadon
Necture
Ambience
A Restock of Dusting Silk Shakers are on the way!
New floral design serving pieces are featured on this table. Really cute!
Now get off your computer and buzz on over says the bossy bee :)

Comments

Popular Posts