Bee Rosy...

I have been anticipating this day. The Spring my honey and I were engaged we bought a rose bush at Wal-mart on sale. I can't remember the exact price. It ranged from $1.50-$3.50, which is cheap no matter which end of the scale. It was a small plant and the first and only rose bush I have ever planted. These last few weeks we have been noticing the hundreds of buds on our gigantic rose bush, and today when I got home they had started to bloom. It was way too windy to work at the house (50 mph wind according to my mom's weather station), so we stayed home. Here are a few snaps of my flower arranging session and photo shoot. I love simple and these took no time and look lovely on my kitchen island...after I enticed the Yellow Jacket to relocate to somewhere besides in between the petals of one of the roses! I cut a few roses and a few wildflowers. My dad mentioned the other day that the little white flowers are wild onions. I have no idea but they are very delicate, cute flowers~white with yellow centers and open and close during different parts of the day. They also only grow in my parents' yard, not ours, so thanks for the donation mom and dad. As you can see, I did one floating arrangement and one stemmed. Maybe this inspired you to create an arrangement of your own. Use containers you have around your house or visit Bee Angels for other creative options (I used a candy dish and vase). The outcomes are endless. Feel free to send me or post your photos.

Comments

Popular Posts