Bee All Wrapped Up...

What do you do after you have a party and have a few leftover cocktail or dinner napkins? Do you throw them in the trash since there is not enough for next time? For those of you who know me, you know I like to recycle, reuse, and repurpose anything and everything I can. Keep your mismatched napkins and use to wrap your next small gift. The gift above was given to my mom for her Birthday (a beautiful perfume bottle from Bee Angels). I used a white napkin that had faint embossing. After wrapping, I garnished with a clipped rose and ribbon (from my little coffee can I have stashed in my office-anytime I receive a gift, get an invitation, or buy something that is embellished with prettiness, I stash it in my coffee can to liven whatever it may be later.) My mom commented that it looked like her gift was wrapped in cloth.

Shop at Bee Angels in the Shops of River Square Center to find gifts to wrap all up :)



Comments

Popular Posts