Bee Prayerful

I did an arrangement to take to my Granny after she had a stroke the Monday before last. We thought she was still in ICU the night we went to visit and my sister, who works at a hospital, knew ICU patients were not allowed to have flowers in the rooms. So I left them at home. When we got there she had been moved to a regular room but the important thing is that meant she was getting better. I thought this post could do two things...I could make a prayer request for my Granny's healing and could also inspire you to brighten up someone's life you know with something as simple as roses from the yard and a few sprigs of evergreen in an old mayo jar. My Granny did not get to see the arrangement I made for her, but on Easter my Grandpa took her red lilies from her garden. Now that is a cute, sweet site that will bring a smile to anyone's face. Bee Sweet, Bee Simple

I thought some of you may like an update on Bee Angels...my posts have not been as promoting as usual :) I do have a few new things and just have not had time to get my act together for a post to show them off. Earlier this week, I received lovely crystal bowls, vases, and pitchers handmade by European Craftsmen. I hope to send you some pics and tips featuring these items shortly. I also have an order placed for new pewter pieces that I should receive next week. Two new sales are taking place at Bee Angels. Upper Canada Kitchen products are 30% off! And the collection of silver and white dishes are 30% off! Get them before they are gone!


Comments

Popular Posts