Bee Full of Spring Fever...


Are you as ready for spring and warm weather as I am? Spring is my favorite time of year. Wildflowers coloring the ditches, relaxing in the warm sun, the planting of vegetable gardens, trees budding out, green grass and trees everywhere and the perfect weather for entertaining outdoors! Though I am afraid we have a few more days of cold weather before we are officially in Spring, why not get ready for the beautiful days ahead? Make plans to plant a garden with your family, to pick wildflowers and put in a pretty vase for a neighbor, pot a plant to brighten your kitchen window, and have an outdoor party for friends and family. My hope is to offer tips to make your Spring the cheeriest ever...as many of you know I am a busy bee building a house, so we will see if I can fit it in my schedule to give you fun tips and take pics (my favorite part!) of pretty party platters, center pieces on a budget (remember the wildflowers in the ditch!), and other great ideas. My brain is full, my clock is too, but I will definitely make an effort to share my thoughts and favorite things in life.

Visit Bee Angels in the Shops of River Square Center for vases, planters, garden caddies, and other spring accessories.

Comments

Popular Posts