Bee Naturally Lovable

A brand new shipment of Susan's Soaps & More has arrived at Bee Angels. Bee Naturally lovable this Valentine's Day with these terrific all natural products!
Scents of my Father Collection makes a perfect present for the men in your life. Pamper your husband with a rub a dub back scrub with these manly scents.
New Scent...Passion! All natural massage oil also available.


Then my favorite...Decadent Chocolate Mint Soap Hearts. These smell so good you will want to eat them! What a perfect gift for all of your special friends!

Susan's Soaps & More available at Bee Angels at The Shops of River Square Center.

Valentine's Day Blast from the Past:
My husband and I bought land for a future home site a couple years ago. That Valentine's day was my turn to surprise him. I picked him up after work and blindfolded him. I drove all over the place until finally we ended up at our land. I had (with help from my mom) a picnic set up in the back of a small lean-to that came with the property. We had wine (after my honey opened it with his pocket knife-I was sooo prepared but forgot the corkscrew!-ha!), food, and great conversation. Before leaving that night, I had a small scavenger hunt for my honey to find his gifts...one being a heart stone (thanks to my dad's skills) with our initials in rocks. I thought this would be a good memento to later include in our landscaping. A special day we will always remember.



Comments

Popular Posts