Bee Angels Bargains!

Thought you might like to see a sign that went up in Bee Angels today...just in case you haven't been by there to see for yourself! Do you ever have one of those days when you just feel like cleaning closets, clearing cabinets, and filling your life with new things? After receiving new merchandise this last week (and more on the way!) I just wanted to clear some space so the new stuff can have more of the spotlight. Many items are marked down so low that I am going in the hole! (Don't tell my honey!) If you are like me, this is my favorite kind of shopping. Get over there before someone else gets the good stuff. And keep checking back-I wouldn't be surprised if I am still in this cleaning mood tomorrow during my lunch break :) Plus be the first to see the new stuff as it arrives! Sales...they take my little bee breath away!

Comments

Mrs. Welder said…
Does this thing work???

Popular Posts