Bee a Team...

 It's early Monday afternoon, Baby Bee is napping and I'm in the middle of getting veggies chopped and ingredients measured for dinner.  My island and counter tops are jammed full of inventory items that are in the middle of being priced when I get a call that five pieces of furniture just sold!  I email the Queen Bee and call my Honey Bee.  I finish chopping and get to sanding.
 Baby Bee goes and hangs out with the Queen and King Bee while my Honey Bee and I get to work!
 Much work later, my back stock is running low and we have six new pieces of furniture to take to Bee Angels.
I love the detail of this piece.
 And the simplicity of this one.
 Coffee table
 And pedestal table
And another coffee table
 The Spice Girls had my shop looking great and I greatly appreciate all they do.  When I sell a piece of furniture it's always a little work moving all my treasures!!
 My Honey Bee loaded up his trailer and the Queen Bee met me at Spice and by closing time things were back to normal.
 Wow!  That was a lot of fun.
 Weeks such as this really remind me of all the love and support I have and I am so thankful.
 I forgot to take a close up of the little nightstand you can see hiding on the back wall.
We made a stop to Home Depot on the way to buy hardware for it so it was not ready during my quick photo shoot at home.
 And another thanks to all of my customers that have supported this little ol' business of mine any time in and in any way.
May your life be blessed!
 


Comments

Popular Posts