Bee Handmade...

So my mom, the Queen Bee, has been a busy bee handcrafting a few items to sell at Bee Angels. She went by yesterday and mixed things up at the shop and added our Bee Handmade items. I went by and checked it out today and I can't get over how great it looks. You'll have to go see for yourself, but I did snap a few individual pictures of some of the new items. I haven't contributed a thing to this collection, except I made the sign and price tags. Hopefully I'll help more in the future!
Vintage cloth yoyo cross pillow
Vintage cloth round yoyo pillows
These would look nice on my den sofa...
Vintage Quilt Squares
Pillow
I was tempted to take this one for my guest bedroom...If you like it, you better get it before I give in :)
Linen Ruffle Pillow
The sign again with an Old Quilt Square Pot Holder peeking from underneath.
Wine Gift Bags made from old potato sacks with a burlap tie. (Another pot holder under the wine cooler.)
And this gift bag includes a red ribbon dressed for Valentine's Day!
We'd be honored to help you surprise your sweetie with something special this year!

Comments

Popular Posts