Bee Angels Has Moved!

Bee Angels has moved once again. This is my 4-5 location...depending on what counts. And I believe this is my favorite yet!
I have always envied those shops that had windows and natural light...and now I have that! These windows are located at the front of the building, so when you are walking up the main stairs to Spice Village, Bee Angels is located behind you. Does that make sense? In other words, once arriving at the top of the stairs, 40 Weeks Maternity shop is to your right. I am behind them and Spice's candle wagon.
Oh, and I also love the brick wall/window sill. A new sign is in the works. Looking forward to seeing how that ends up. Click here for a preview.
So if you're looking for something to do that is out of the cold, it would make me happy if you'd stop by and check out the new spot.

I plan to make it to the January market...so will hopefully have some new, neato stuff soon. I'll keep you posted.

Comments

Popular Posts