Bee Welcoming to Fall...

Did you enjoy the crisp, cool, first week of Autumn as much as I did? What a relief from the heat! This weather gives me an extra burst of energy and inspiration...too bad not extra time on the clock, but I will take what I can get. This week, mom and I have been busy bees handcrafting gourds and keepsake boxes for Christmas. We hope to have them ready to sell during November and December instead of just a few weeks before Christmas like last year. Having a partner this time around has really helped! Thanks, mom. (She just couldn't resist the urge to join in the fun!) I have also been a busy bee in the kitchen...stay tuned for a couple wonderful pear recipes.Nature's Pottery gourds and gourd napkin rings (pictured above) were grown and handcrafted by your favorite, local Goofy Gourd farmers. (I also had a few other gourd creations that I meant to post pictures, but they sold before I got around to having a photo shoot...guess I can't complain about that though! Just maybe I will have time to make more...hehe)

Visit Bee Angels in the Shops of River Square Center to help welcome Fall.

Comments

Popular Posts