Bee Spooky...

I LOVE Halloween. Costumes, hayrides, pumpkin carving, spooky decorations...so much fun! This year we are having a Halloween party at my sister and brother-in-law's house. Hopefully next year, my honey and I will be in the house we are currently building, and we can be the hosts! What are you doing for Halloween this year? Going to a party? Dressing up? Please share your plans by posting a comment...and send me any pics of costumes, decorations...anything scary, ghoulish, or boo-tiful.


Pumpkin platter available at Bee Angels in the Shops of River Square Center...know the best part??? This platter can serve double duty! Use it for Thanksgiving too! (Only one left! BUT new Halloween merchandise is arriving today during lunch-I will post a preview soon!)

Comments

Popular Posts