Bee Rejuvenated...

Lavender intrigues me. It's lovely in a vase, dried and tied in sweet smelling bunches, or breath-taking covering a field. I haven't lately, but anytime I read a magazine or article and it was about lavender, I tore it out and showed my honey telling him I wanted to retire early and be lavender farmers. I really cannot remember where this idea originally came from, but at first he laughed, then after the first three or so clippings rolled his eyes, but I sat and dreamed of growing, harvesting, cooking with, and creating a variety of products...(I think there might be a place in Texas similar to this?) Anyhow, it just seems like it would be peaceful, pretty, calm, creative and earthy.
Susan's notes tell me that lavender is the single most important essential oil. It is calming, useful as an insect repellent and has antiseptic benefits for dermatitis and eczema, burns, wounds, and infectious diseases. It is good for all skin types.
Chamomile is healing and soothing for sensitive skin. It is calming and good for headaches, teething pain, and insomnia.
Rosemary is known to be rejuvenating and regulating. It is helpful for eczema, dandruff, and hair loss. A tonic for mental strain, rosemary is also known to be uplifting.

Get ready for summer and feel silky smooth.

Rub down with Lavender Sage Salt Glow. It's great for elbows, backs of your arms, hands & feet.

Susan's Soaps & More available at Bee Angels in the Shops of River Square Center in Downtown Waco, Texas.

Comments

Popular Posts