Bee Busy...

The bees have been busy!
 It took me way longer to get this posted than I expected but some items are still available.
 I can't keep rusty plant stands...
 Bee Handmade items galore

 Enamel pitchers, rusty boxes and buckets, vintage dishes and silverware

 
 
 Old books, serving trays, coasters, and stands
Tons of milk glass perfect for wedding or party centerpieces
And old jars
Either add such character to floral arrangements!
 After most of the small pieces were cleaned, painted, priced and ready to go, Baby Bee and my Honey Bee got busy on revamping some of the furniture I've collected.
 All of these pieces are still available. 
 I have them stored at my house to either work in as other pieces sell or ready for a potential expansion.
 If Baby Bee's room wasn't so small I would keep this one to display all of her blankets.
She LOVES blankets and has quite a collection that could use some organizing.
 Each piece perfectly shabby
As you can see, we've been busy bees.
Poo~Pourri should be fully stocked later this week or early next.
And mason jar dispensers and other items will also be stocked in the next couple weeks.
Placing that order is still on my list!
Thanks for stopping by and as always, please just give me a buzz if I can help with anything.

Comments

Popular Posts