Bee Ready for Outdoor Dining and Mother's Day!!!

Another post with another caddy photo.
Today would be the perfect day to use a caddy to dine outside.
Yesterday when I took this photo, not so much.
Which is also the reason there is only one photo again.
Baby Bumblebee was even napping but frigid winds and rainy weather kept me from dragging out the other new stuff to take pics before taking them to the shop.
So I guess you'll just have to go by and see the perfectly rusty three tier cart, old wooden ironing board that I wanted to keep for myself, and many more new items.
Oh, I just remembered a photo I took a few weeks ago of some of the new frames, which would make perfect mother's day gifts with a photo slipped in...
Let me go find it....
Well, that makes this a better post, huh?
But what would be better than that would be a visit to Spice Village :)
Thanks for stopping by!


Comments

Popular Posts