Bee a Better Blogger!!!

Hello!
Is anyone there?!
Sorry I have been a horrible blogger.
I guess I finally believe what everyone was telling me about how crazy life will be with a baby in it.
Crazy, but wonderful.
And I will say that though the blog has been put on the back burner, the shop has not-at all!
I only have one photo to share today, but mom and I (mom especially) have been crafting tons of fun new Bee Handmade items.
Also recently added: lots of new vintage jewelry and a large shipment of mason jar, chicken wire, burlap, and industrial items.  A ton of new, cute things!
And in case you have not heard, we have a sale section right now (caddy corner from the cafe).
Bee Angels has pewter serving pieces, spreaders, wine stoppers, Lady Primrose, Farmhouse Fresh, Bee Handmade pillows and books and more all at low, low prices that you don't want to miss.
Thanks for stopping by, and as always, let me know if I can assist you with anything.

Comments

Popular Posts