Bee Stuffed...

 
 Rustic tree ornaments now available.
Handcrafted from reclaimed barn wood, these would be a great addition to your tree or would be fun tied on gifts, jars or candles.
 I would also like to announce that Bee Angels has added a few things at a fairly new shop in Mart.
 Here's a peek at my table.
And candlesticks handcrafted from reclaimed posts.
 So if you're ever in the area, stop by to check out all the stuff.
 Handmade and vintage ornaments
 Old silver
 Lovely antiques
I just noticed the lamp.
If it is still there, I am going to have to take a closer look at it during my next visit.
I like it!
 This is one of those shops where you never know what you will find.
And the prices are great.
I had to make myself leave these Christmas dishes that compliment a set of my everyday dishes.
Aren't Christmas dishes so much fun?
But my cabinets are full, so I resisted the temptation.
Stuff is opened on Fridays from 10:00-6:00 and Saturdays from 10:00-4:00.
The address is 121 North Pearl, Mart, Texas.
Pearl is the cross street on Texas Avenue at the stoplight.
Stuff is located behind the cafe.
I hope Christmas cheer is filling your life right now.

Comments

Popular Posts