Bee Ornamental...

Now available:
Bee Handmade Ornaments!
Buzz on by now for the best selection.
These were all made with love while the Baby Bumble Bee was napping or playing by my side.
Your purchase will support this new stay-at-home mom and will be much appreciated.
 I promise I love my customers more than Wal-mart does :)
 Most of these ornaments were inspired from ideas on Pinterest.
 I just put my own twist on them.
 And had a fun time doing it.
 It was hard not to keep these cookie cutter ornaments for the mini tree I usually put in our dining area.
 But when I decided I would need the mini tree at the shop to display some of my creations, that made it easier.
I usually decorate my shop for Christmas around Halloween.
But we always wait until after Thanksgiving to decorate our home.
And I almost always put it all away a day or two after Christmas.
Do you have a decorating time line?
It sure is warm out for November.
We always wait for a cold day to decorate.
Makes it feel more like Christmas.
This year we will add another stocking to our mantle for our little one.
I need to take pics of the Bee Handmade stockings that are also available for sale.
My mom, the Queen Bee, handcrafted those.
I will be choosing one for the Baby Bumble Bee soon.
They are really cute and sorry I do not have a pic to share.
I guess you will have to go by and see them for yourself :)
As always, I am happy to help and can usually craft more of the items if there is anything you'd like to special order.
Just let me know.
Thanks to all who have supported my little business these last seven years!


Comments

Popular Posts