Bee Starry and Bright...

 There are so many things I want to post about for Christmas.
  Boy does the time just keep flying by.
  Instead of posting during my free time, I've been busy crafting, ordering, and displaying awesome items the Queen Bee has been crafting too.  The Holiday shopping season has started off great-so thank you, thank you for keeping us busy and not giving me the time to post.
 These little stars have been super popular so far.  This picture was taken before the hangers were strung, but I think they make awesome gift tags, ornaments or embellishments for all kinds of things.
 I truly enjoy making each one unique.


Yes, I am the nut in the yard taking pictures of stars, but I always have my body guards nearby.
That's it for now.  I need to get busy making more stars.  And surely, I'll get some of these posts I think about when I lay down in bed at the end of the day to make an appearance soon!

Comments

Popular Posts