Bee Fixed...

The Busy Bee's camera is in the shop.
  I feel lost without it.
  Pillows are coming and going...this one is still available.  Frames were restocked.  Naked Bee products are back in full supply.  New vintage finds have made their appearance.
  Next week, we will be redoing the shop for Christmas.  It does feel early, but I'm excited to share all the Christmas items we've been working on with you. 
 In case you haven't heard already, Spice Village is having a holiday event on November 17.  You don't want to miss it.  We'll have gift bags for the first 50 customers.  (The store will close at 5:00 and reopen at 6:00 and stay open until 8:00.)  We're going to have door prizes, games, food and drinks, a fun photo wall that my honey is in charge of constructing...We still have a lot of work to do but it is going to be fun and I hope you'll be able to join us.  Mark it on your calendar today!  And cross your fingers that I get my camera back soon.

Comments

Popular Posts