Bee Fully Stocked...

 Yes, I put these right by an ant pile.  See them?  Don't worry, I "shooshed" them away.  No bites. 
I just wanted to pop in and show you some of the new things by the Queen Bee.
I've been placing orders all week too.
Lady Primrose is restocked.  Susan Soaps will be restocked the end of the week or early next week.
Christmas spreaders, wine stoppers, mason jar ornaments plus many Bee Handmade holiday items are in the works and waiting to make their appearance at Bee Angels.
Mason Jar soap dispensers will also be restocked next month if you missed out on those the first time or two around.
I have to thank you all for a wonderful year so far.  It's been fun and I'm looking forward to sprucing things up for Christmas.  It's still gourd season (come get yours-they're going fast) and I really enjoy this time of year too.  It's hard not to get excited about Christmas when you have to plan ahead and bee ready though.
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a terrific weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts