Bee Back to Work...

 Last week was a two day work week for me.  Monday was Memorial Day-I worked Tuesday and Wednesday, and took off Thursday and Friday.  Tomorrow is Monday, the start of a full, five-day work week, with meetings, meetings, meetings filling the calendar.  I enjoyed my time off and used some of my leisure time to work on Bee Angels stuff!  After a fun trip to Canton, I had lots of new materials and things to work with.  One of my treasures was this cloche.  Perfect timing since I just recently sold out of the others.  Bird nests seem to be popular these days so I decided to try making my own.  What do you think?!
 The Queen Bee crafted another burlap pillow since these always fly off the shelf chair. She is officially off for the summer so you may see more of her work soon.
 My worker bee (sister) came over one afternoon and when she left this is what had been accomplished.
 This is where the Canton treasures really came in handy.




I plan to take the new stuff up during my lunch break tomorrow.  Guess I better get ready for bed.  It's going to be a long week ;)

Comments

Popular Posts