Bee Comfortably Fun...

 Just a quick post to let you know the Queen Bee has been busy sewing pillows.  I really really like them all.
 While snapping that picture, I finally remembered to snap a few of these blue jean bags also handcrafted by the Queen Bee.  As you can see they are kind of hiding under the table right now.
There are a few different color schemes. 
Some of you know I carry around something I call the "bag of fun."  I always have reading material, price tags, catalogs, recipes, scissors, glue, string, the mail, coupons...this bag kind of holds me together and helps me run my life a tad more efficiently.  Currently my bag is not very fun.  It was the first thing I found after the one before had a blow out.  The one I carry now looks like a briefcase and is nice, but I prefer something not so serious.  And this briefcase is not a very good fit for my mudroom locker where my bag lives when I'm at home.  I think I almost have enough excuses saved up to try out one of these fun blue jean bags...
What do you think?!

Comments

Popular Posts