Bee Full of Thanks...

It's official. I love Fall. I believe I've just realized that this year. Maybe I am becoming older and wiser and appreciate simpler things these days? Bee Angels is decked out for Christmas for the most part, but still has one Fall display. Don't get me wrong-Christmas is fun too...and I will love it when it gets closer, but there is something about warm browns, natural elements, and GOURDS that I can't get enough of. Maybe it has something to do with being able to walk in the fields and clip free weeds for lovely decor?! Just beware of Ragweed-ugly name, sneezy symptoms, but lovely none-the-less.
Speaking of lovely, pumpkins and mums always catch my eye.
My love of Fall probably has a little to do with the weather. Not too hot and not too cold.
The beauty of the leaves changing
Did I mention gourds? I grew these myself, so don't make fun of the lumpy ones if I'm standing near. All gourds need love, even lumpy ones. Thankful for the simple, beautiful things in life
Have an attitude of gratitude in all things.
(I got that from my Dove chocolate wrapper today...yum)
Thanksgiving Blessings to you and yours from Bee Angels and the Busy Bee.

Comments

Popular Posts