Bee on Time...

Hi Bee Angels Buddies! My picture taking sessions have been a little scarce these days. Thanks for bearing with me during these Busy Bee House Building Days that should calm down in the next few months and as the year ends. Running to Home Depot during my lunch break has been taking the place of photo sessions. I snapped these two random shots a few weeks ago. The top features an antique clock replica and Victorian vase, which are two of my personal favorites. Getting closer and closer to the decorating part of our home, they may be shop lifted by yours truly so if they are favorites of yours, I'll race you to them!And this picture makes me anxious for entertaining, which is something we've kept in mind while building/designing our living space. Friends, I can't promise when the house warming party will actually take place, but I can promise that I won't serve plastic bread. Life is good. Life is hectic, but please don't hesitate to give me a buzz if there is anything I can help you with. The Busy Bee is never too busy for her customers. Thanks to all of you.

Comments

Popular Posts