Christmas 75% Off!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Just wanted to let you know that the remaining Christmas items are marked down 75%! (Sale items are located behind the hutch on the shelf that resembles a bird cage.) It is never too early to start shopping for next Christmas :) You will be glad you did!
I've been a Busy Bee placing orders, looking at a few new lines, working on end of year duties like inventory, and contemplating a move to the other side of the elevator, which looks like is going to happen! Boxes of new items are on the way so I am buzzing around trying to get my act together (plan for the new layout, new display pieces, etc!) I am a little overwhelmed and not sure how all of this will fall into place but am very excited. So if you get a chance to stop by and things look a little off, just know that I am working to get things Bee-utiful ASAP!
Thanks to everyone who has been a Bee Angels customer, friend, and/or Blog reader this year. I appreciate you more than you will ever know!
Best wishes to you and yours for 2010!
(The Shops will be closed New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.)

Comments

Popular Posts