Bee Poison Ivy Free...

Another NEW scent! Milk & Honey
Goat's Milk Soap and I go way back...do you get poison ivy? I do! I am very allergic to it. Example: My honey went along with my dad (who is on the volunteer fire department) to fight a fire a few weeks ago. When he got home he put his smoky clothes directly into the washing machine since he knew he trotted through a poison ivy filled creek. Good honey :) One small hitch, he put his belt across my make-up vanity chair. The next morning, I sat on his belt while getting ready, and taa daa poison ivy across the back of my legs :( I can't be too careful.
Anyhow, one remedy I found that works for me is to wash with Goat's Milk Soap. When we were clearing our land, I washed with Goat's Milk Soap every time we came home, and never got dreadful poison ivy that lurked in every square foot of our property! I know it sounds crazy (I doubted my Granny when she first told me too) but now I am a true believer in the power of the goat :)
Susan's Soaps & More available at Bee Angels in the Shops of River Square Center.

Comments

Popular Posts