Bee Congratulatory...

Thought you might enjoy seeing my fun after work project to welcome my new nephew, Brenner! A handsome guy full of facial expressions. Congrats to the adorable family.
All of the wildflowers were found in the ditches on the way home from work and in our field. The big sunflowers are what I had in mind before going on the flower hunt. My honey thought we were having a wreck as I let out a loud gasp when I finally saw my prize! In my dress and heels I trudge through the tall, itchy grass...of course the ones I wanted were up against the fences instead of right against the road. I was so excited, I fell in a hole and my leg was stiff all last night but feels better today. Ha! When we got home, I went to our glass recycling bin and this cute Kosher "baby" dill jar was on top! I used raffia to embellish and to attach a piece of cardboard that was in between the rows of cans in a beverage box...the indention from the can was an easy guide to cut out a circle which included wording to let Brenner know his aunt and uncle are "WILD" about him :) May God bless and keep this precious miracle.

Comments

Popular Posts