Bee Married Happily Ever After...



To have and to hold, something new something old...
Wedding season is approaching. I love weddings. Planning my own was great fun...stressful? Not at all. I enjoyed every moment-from the conversations my honey and I had the night of our engagement (all in between...printing invitations, baking the cakes, picking out wedding party and parent gifts, creating favors, showers...) to our beautiful honeymoon...all the way to now. I encourage all brides-to-be to exhale, have a ball, and do not sweat the small stuff. Choose a style that is right for you. Does my abbreviated reminiscences above make you want to run? Maybe a destination wedding is the perfect choice. Most importantly, keep your focus on the most important part, your future marriage.
Weddings in my future...in a few weeks I will be attending my cousin's wedding and in 2010 my husband and I will be in his little sister's wedding. I look forward to both.
What weddings are coming up in your life? Your own? Or maybe you are part of the wedding party or a guest?
Bee Angels offers elegant cake stands, serving pieces, and wedding gifts.
I do not know about you but I like stories. Wouldn't it be cool if you gave your sister a beautiful cake stand, vase, or platter to be used at her wedding, she then passed it on to her daughter, who then passed it to your son, and to their kids, and on forever. This would all be passed on in a box with a little note from each couple, of course, to keep up with the history. Sounds tricky, but really, it is not too much trouble. Start a tradition in your family today. Your descendants will be so glad you did.

Comments

Popular Posts